Sunday, March 9, 2008

*munch munch munch*

I just devoured a bag of oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies. If you were curious, that makes me awesome.

I realized tonight that a perfect job for me would be a chef. Because I. love. food. It's more of an obsession, I guess. And not that "oh, i need food to survive" kind of obsession. This is a deep "I should be 1200 lbs with the crap that I eat" obsession. I'm fairly certain that I'm going to develop either diabetes or a rather severe heart condition within the next 10 years. Sweeet.

No, I meant the cookies were. A heart condition, sweet? You sicken me.

But seriously, if this whole aerospace engineering thing doesn't work out, it's in the kitchen for me.



Steak would be awesome right now....mmmmm........

1 comment:

UFGator57 said...

haha now you understand why I bake all of the time...cause I loveeeee food.

Yes, I just joined this google blog thing so I could comment here.