Friday, May 9, 2008

#@%$ONION RINGS@%#$!

HONESTLY??? IF I GO TO A SUPERMARKET, I EXPECT TO FIND SOME FRENCH'S ONION RINGS. WTF?!

Is green bean casserole even green bean casserole without the onion rings? I think not.

I've been told that I should stop slacking and post, so in the next couple of days I'll try to pick it back up again. In the meantime, I'll bring you all (since there are so many of you, heh) up-to-date on my life.

This past weekend was the end of the pledge process for KKPsi, as well as a mad flurry of other events incluuuuuding elections. And *drum-roll please*, I am extremely excited to say that I am President of Gamma Xi for 2008-2009 :D. A couple people have commented (subtly and not-so-subtly) that I may have a bit too much on my plate for next year, to which I am heartily replying that dealing which a pseudo double major into two engineerings while pledging didn't prepare me for nothin (gotta love those double negatives).

Honestly, I expect next semester to be a LOT of work, but I'm prepared. So you can either support me, or keep talking behind your hands about how I'll drop the ball. Your choice.

Other than that, school is hard, i don't sleep much, blah blah blah. The lack of sleep has definitely gotten to me, though. I've taken to setting 4 alarms in the morning: two on my phone, one on my mini clock sitting across the room, and then another one of my phone for when I imminently decide sitting back down on my bed to recuperate from this hysteria of loud beeps and rings is a good idea *snort*. The extreme alarm-age has more or less become necessary to get me up early enough to finish whatever homework I may have passed-out and drooled on the night previously.

On one fine morning, I woke up to my sweet quartet after an hour's...nap...to finish some tarea. My 9am class, controls, was in two hours, which left me with considerable time to plow through the last of a problem set for something or other. Twenty minutes before class, my roommate V walks in to let me know he's leaving. In my disheveled and slightly unconscious state, I tell him to go ahead without me and that I would catch up after I put on my shoes. So I sit down on my bed to put on a shoe....

...and wake up an hour later, curled up in a ball and with one shoe on. I'm awesome.

Long story short; I miss class, sprint around to do some errands, and then study for an entire 5 minutes before a structures quiz at 11. Not the best of days, but certainly interesting.

I have a few more stories from my time away, but I'll save them for another time. As for now, I think I'm just gonna go to besdofjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj....

No comments: