Thursday, July 3, 2008

RDTSFCM Thursdays (#2)

John: That kid in the corner is snickering again. What's his problem?

George: He's snickering? I thought he was just exhaling in exaggerated and partially stifled ways.

John: Yes. That's exactly we he's doing. Normal people, though, sometimes call this "laughing".

George: Well I wonder what he's laughing at then. It could be that bracket redesign PowerPoint we saw this morning. Fred did misspell "pylon"...heh.

John: Yeah, those 12 minutes following that slide when you were laughing uncontrollably and everyone else shot you concerned glances and awkwardly tried to continue with the presentation were real hysterical.

George: But he spelled it PILON! HA.

John: OOOH ok. The way you just said it definitely lets me know that he used an actual vowel instead of the usual vowel/consonant line-dwindler.

George: What?

John: Go back to reading your comics.

George: Silly Calvin and Hobbs...

John: That kid's outbursts are really starting to tick me off!

George: In this one they're walking through the woods-

John: Doesn't he know that work hours are for ACTUAL WORK?

George: And Calvin accidentally slips on a rock and rolls down a hill, dragging Hobbs with him..

John: You can't just sit there and read funny stuff on the internet all day. Overpaid little...

George: And when they get to the bottom, Hobbs goes "It's hard to pick you up after a fall if you take me down with you."

John: I think I'm going to toss this bottle of white-out at him to see if he'll take the hint to get back to work.

George: Hehe. You know, because Calvin pulled him down the hill too?

John: That grunt didn't sound like him...

George: Oh yeah, I just saw Bill from corporate head in there to talk to the kid.

John: *....*

George: I miss my stuffed animals...Do you think they're serving fried steak in the cafeteria again today?



Fun life update: I'm headed to Chicago for the Independence Day weekend. Should be good times. And, hopefully, I'll have the chance to go HOME HOME the following weekend. Colla Park, get ready - I'm for serious this time.

1 comment:

Dani Meier said...

...................



and now I feel better. [grin]