Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Say no to thermo

It's funny how these posts always seem to come between me and thermo homework. And because thermo is not a person, I'm not going to give it the privilege of "thermo homework and I." Suck it up, thermo.

Well, I was going to post a humorous little cartoon I drew in structures last week, but blogspot doesn't seem to agree with large pictures. I may just post it on facebook along with some other cartoons I've done in the past, so everyone will just have to go there and look at it. On that note, I hate the Diamondback. Accept some material other than what you or some of your friends wrote, you damn editors. If I have to read another Mike O'Brien comic, I'll probably mail him a box with "nut" and "butter"'s heads in it. Granted, paper heads won't quite have the same effect as real animal heads, but I'm not a murderer people. Come on. Plus, I'll probably save on postage.

So today I went to the south campus diner today after a soccer game to pick up some late night, and I (quite excitedly, I might add) got an egg nog milkshake. I know, I know; it sounds delicious, right? After procuring said milkshake, I headed over to the condiment stand to pick up some ketchup for my crispy chicken tenders and beer-battered fries (if your mouth isn't watering right now, you could have a salivary gland problem...and should probably get that checked out). This all happened as I juggled a take-out box, the milkshake, my trumpet case and music folder (from ujazz), and my soccer bag. Throw in the property of inertia and the end result was milkshake all over my trumpet case, jacket, leg, and shoes. Of course, being the civilized, helpful people that Maryland students are, everyone just went "ooooo" and continued on their merry way towards the sandwich bar or grill. Does my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard? Not when I'm walking around covered in it while looking for napkins.

There's my fun rant-of-the-day. I'll work on getting the comic up somewhere. And I'm sure, upon reading it, you will all comment that my artistic genius and clever dialogues make for an extraordinary comic adventure.

You're all too kind, I tell you.

No comments: