Monday, February 11, 2008

Just a little introduction...

One of the first things you've probably done since reaching this page is taken a look at the site address. If you haven't, you've now let your eyes wonder north shortly after reading that first sentence. And, most likely, some form of "what? Christ?" has sprung into your mind. So you keep reading....

...and discover that I am, in fact, Christ.

Chris T. to be more specific (and now a less likely target for excommunication). My name is Christopher T. Payne, Chris for short. When fully thrown together, I am christpayne.

I am not Jesus Christ. Nor am I the anti-Christ, although I'm sure at one point in time someone mingled with that idea. More realistically, I'm just a - sometimes quiet, sometimes a bit too loud, sometimes a few grains short of a castle, and sometimes the only one who knew how to build it - kind of guy.

And now I'm the kind of guy who has a blog. So read on...or up. However this works.

No comments: