Thursday, June 5, 2008

The end of my lunch break

If you're ever bored or completely distracted like me right now, hop on over to http://www.dooce.com/ to read the blog of an incredibly talented photographer named Heather B. Armstrong, aka Dooce. With a bit of humor, a great camera, and an even better eye, Dooce does an amazing job at capturing everything around her. Including one of my favorite subjects: dogs. :D



That's a real dog, folks. And I just guffawed awkwardly in my cubicle after seeing this, attempting to simultaneously stifle the noise and prevent myself from suffocating. The result was concerned side-glances from my cubicle-mate.


So as I head back to work (woo), I suggest you paroose through her pictures and read a few blog entries, including one titled "Regional Differences." I would NOT recommend reading this in a place where, say, 50 other people are attempting to think and might be bothered by the outbursts of gasping chuckles issuing from one particular corner of the room. I may or may not speak from experience in this regard.

*snicker*

No comments: