Monday, September 8, 2008

Because my eyes told me so

I was browsing online today and found some really incredible photography, and I figured that everyone deserved a break from my babbling. Therefore, I've posted a few pictures from throughout the summer that I thought were pretty swell. Every once in a while I'll chime in with a comment or explanation about the photograph. Hope you enjoy.

A few pics from Home in the backyard. The pooch in the last photo is our yellow lab Nellie.
A few pictures from my various travels from Cinci and back again. That big shiny object is The Bean in Chicago. It's pretty awesome.


From our time in Myrtle Beach. The black and white is a little busy, but if you look closely, you can see the focus on the salt and pepper in the middle. Made me chuckle.

No comments: